The Ph.D. program in Economics of Università Roma Tre offers the opportunity to research many areas of Economics following a plurality of theoretical approaches and with a strong emphasis on the empirical analysis.
The Ph.D. program rests upon long-standing research and teaching cooperation with other prestigious Italian and foreign universities (University of Massachusetts at Amherst, London School of Economics and Political Science), national and international research centres (Centro Rossi-Doria, Centro Sraffa, Institute for New Economic Thinking) and organizations (Food and Agriculture Organization, International Fund for Agricultural Development).
Periods of study and research at foreign universities, institutions and international research centres are encouraged.
• Full scholarship (36 months) and research funds for admitted students
• Advanced classes on core subjects (macroeconomics, microeconomics, mathematics and statistics)
• Close interaction with universities and research centres located in Rome
• Links to top international universities and research networks
• Participation in national and international research projects
For information on the call for applications and selection procedures, please contact the secretary of the Ph.D. in Economics:
Dott.ssa Barbara Cafini
tel.: +39 06 57335654