Rethinking Economic Policies:
The Role of the State in the post-Covid-19
20th STOREP Annual Conference, June 15-17, 2023
Università degli Studi di Bari Aldo Moro, Dipartimento di Scienze Politiche, Bari, Italy
Participants, including young scholars who apply for the awards, must be or become STOREP members*. Memberships can be renewed while registering, by selecting “Others (non member)” options.
- (early registration) by May 19th: 110€
- after May 19th: 175€
- (early registration) by May 19th: 160€ (annual STOREP membership included)
- after May 19th: 225€ (annual STOREP membership included)
Young scholars (non-tenured, under 40):
- STOREP members: 40€
- others: 60€ (annual STOREP membership included)
Conference fees include Conference material, lunches, coffee breaks and a welcome cocktail (as specified in the programme). They do not include the Social Dinner, which must be paid separately (also for further guests).
The cost of the Social Dinner is 50€ (for all categories; we require notice of the exact number of persons attending, and of the number of vegetarian meals required).
Registration (and membership) fee can be paid by credit card (via PayPal) or bank transfer (see below).
Payment by credit card is the preferred option. Participants are kindly required to:
- select the preferred option and the related PayPal button, and reply if required to the question about meal choice;
- pay (separately) also for eventual accompanying persons (options at the end of the page);
- fill in the form here available, to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(beneficiary) Associazione Italiana per la Storia dell’Economia Politica
(at) UniCredit – (filiale/branch) 08003 Torino S. Maurizio
Bank account: 000104033461
International Banck Code (IBAN): IT 55 F 02008 01058 000104033461
BIC/SWIFT Code: UNCRITM1AA3
*Participants from the Guest Discipline are not subject to this requirement.