Rethinking Economic Policies:
The Role of the State in the post-Covid-19
20th STOREP Annual Conference, June 15-17, 2023
Università degli Studi di Bari Aldo Moro, Dipartimento di Scienze Politiche, Bari, Italy
YSI Pre-Conference @ STOREP 2023
Young Scholars @ STOREP 2023
- March 27, 2023: Submission of Curriculum Vitae and an extended abstract
- April 21, 2023: Submission of the final version of the papers for Scholarships for young scholars
- By May 5, 2023: Results of the evaluation process
- December 31, 2023: Submission for Young STOREP Awards for the best articles presented at the 20th Annual Conference
Young scholars (non-tenured, under 40)
- STOREP members: 40€
- others: 60€ (annual membership included)
Young Scholars Awards
(1) STOREP provides two Awards of 1000€ each (so as to make it possible to reward both history-of-economic-thought articles and more policy-oriented papers) for the best articles presented at the Annual Conference by young scholars under 40 years of age. All applications, with CV and the final version of the papers, should be sent to email@example.com no later than December, 31, 2023. Only papers co-authored by no more than 2 researchers, who both meet the requirements for belonging to the “Young” scholars, are eligible for the Award. Winning recipients of the award in one of the three preceding rounds cannot apply. Papers must neither have been published before nor be under review for publication in a scholarly journal at the time of the conference.
(2) Scholarships for young scholars (under 40 years of age, non-tenured). In order to be eligible, the applicant is required to submit a Curriculum Vitae and an extended abstract (2,000 words ca., both to be uploaded on the Submission website) on any topic relevant to the history of political economy, by March 27, 2023. The final version of the papers must be uploaded within April 21, 2023. Applicants will be informed about the result of the evaluation process no later than May 5, 2023. Winners will be awarded free STOREP Conference registration, including the association’s annual membership fee, as well as, if possible, a lump sum contribution to travel and staying expenses.