How to become a member
STOREP members elect the association’s boards and collegial bodies, and can enjoy the following facilities:
– admission to the STOREP Annual conference;
– possibility to apply for the STOREPgrants;
– possibility to advertise publications, seminars and conferences;
– subscription at discounted rates to some specialist History of Economic Thought journals (European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, History of Economic Thought and Policy, Cahiers d’économie politique, Economia Politica – Journal of analytical and institutional economics)
– possibility to publish review articles on the STOREP website and working papers in the STOREPapers series.
In order to become a STOREP member, it is necessary to apply sending a formal request to email@example.com and pay the membership fee.
For membership renewals, it is sufficient to pay the fee.
1) Annual membership
The regular fee for the annual membership is 60€.
Non-tenured researchers under 40 years of age: 30€.
2) Three-year membership
The fee for the three-years membership is 150€.
The membership fee can be paid by bank transfer or through PayPal.
(beneficiary) Associazione Italiana per la Storia dell’Economia Politica
(at) UniCredit – branch 08003 Torino S. Maurizio
Bank account: 000104033461
International Banck Code (IBAN): IT 55 F 02008 01058 000104033461
BIC/SWIFT Code: UNCRITM1AA3