STOREP 2019: Registration
16th STOREP CONFERENCE
Università di Siena, 27-29 June 2019
“The Social Rules! Norms, Interaction, Rationality”
* * *
Home II Venue ΙΙ Accommodation ΙΙ Invited Speakers II Raffaelli Lecture II Young Scholars ΙΙ Social Activities
General Program II Session Program II Abstract book II Conference participants
* * *
Participants, including young scholars who apply for the awards, must be or become STOREP members. Memberships can be renewed while registering, by selecting “Others (non member)” options.
- (early registration) by May 15th: 110€
- after May 15th: 175€
- (early registration) by May 15th: 160€ (annual STOREP membership included)
- after May 15th: 225€ (annual STOREP membership included)
Young scholars (non-tenured, under 40):
- STOREP members: 40€
- others: 60€ (annual STOREP membership included)
Conference fees include Conference material, lunches, coffee breaks and a welcome cocktail (as specified in the programme). They do not include the Social Dinner, which must be paid separately (also for further guests).
The cost of the Social Dinner is 50€ (for all categories; we require notice of the exact number of persons attending, and of the number of vegetarian meals required).
Registration (and membership) fee can be paid by credit card (via PayPal) or bank transfer (see below).
Payment by credit card is the preferred option. Participants are kindly required to:
- select the preferred option and the related PayPal button, and reply if required to the question about meal choice;
- pay (separately) also for eventual accompanying persons (options at the end of the page);
- fill in the form here available, to be sent to email@example.com.
(beneficiary) Associazione Italiana per la Storia dell’Economia Politica
(at) UniCredit – (filiale/branch) 08003 Torino S. Maurizio
Bank account: 000104033461
International Banck Code (IBAN): IT 55 F 02008 01058 000104033461
BIC/SWIFT Code: UNCRITM1AA3
Participants who pay by bank transfer are required to fill in the form here available and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.